Sunday, November 6, 2011

FREE YARD SALE!!!!!

I am in the process of going through 12 + years of books - some of them educational, some of them fiction, both children's and adult.  I was going to bring them to school and simply let anyone who wants to go through them to pick out what they want before I take them to Good Will.  However, there are SO many books, it would take up the entire DA room.  Therefore, I have decided to have a "free yard sale" at my house on Thursday, November 10.  If you are interested, please stop by anytime between 10 a.m and 2 p.m. I also have a few other things I am giving away that my kids no longer use (i.e. a youth lacrosse stick, a gaming chair, a diablo, etc...).  I also have a printer that we no longer use. I may by that time also have some bookcases that I'll be giving away.  One final item I have is a HUGE file cabinet 42.5" wide x 18" deep x 66" tall....it is a very sturdy, office grade file cabinet. However, it is extremely heavy.  If you can haul it, it is yours.  Simply let me know when you'd like to pick it up.
My address is 1414 Bellona Ave.
  Lutherville, MD 21093
Thank you
Kelli Schult

1 comment:

  1. You are a very sweet person Mrs. Schult. Luvz-London

    ReplyDelete